You know you have a loaded ass sugar daddy when they call an Uber SUV.
What if the whole MtGox TD was all an espionage option executed jointly by Russia and China to throw the currency in chaos? They both have a mutual interest against the currency which makes this all the more plausible.
Why does life have to kick me in the balls when nice things happen?
- I’ve been
slaving away interning for under minimum wage at an office with free food and drink and a flexible schedule so I can’t complain much.
- I found out that besides having a Spanish Colonial-Era Native Californian on my mom’s side on the family, my dad’s side of the family made me 1/12 white. I’m still spewing out my neocolonial rhetoric on numerous comment sections.
- I’ve been contemplating whether my work supports the surveillance state and I seem to be turning ambivalent about it.
- My dad is moving to a home this week so I planned a dinner party so I can actually feel at home in my home and not in my room for once.
ceremony - don’t touch me
wretched feeling and feeling split
gone into and around the back
I don’t have any feelings
only some of servitude
cringing, crying, awake
don’t look at me or anything
volatile, simple minded,
only sinking and deprived
i don’t like you, i don’t need
don’t touch me you’re sickening
Anonymous asked: Pft, a secret society which offhandedly dismisses graphical interfaces due to /tradition/, are not hackers I can respect.
I honestly don’t see any problem restricting the tools used to solve these puzzles down to the CLI. It’s a choice on their part to equivalently partition the amount of candidates who would be likely to solve their puzzles and probably related to a desired skill set they are looking for. I can say that last year’s puzzle really helped me learn more about CLIs and bash. Also, sauce to where they diss GUIs pl0x?
But in our situation we’re all powerless. I mean, we pretend we’re run by people. We’re not run by anybody. The secret of modern Britain is there is no power anywhere." Some commentators, he says, think we’re run by an oligarchy. "But we’re not. I mean, nobody can see power in Britain. The politicians think journalists have power. The journalists know they don’t have any. Then they think the bankers have power. The bankers know they don’t have any. None of them have any power.
This year’s puzzle, if it is happening appears to be full of fakes. I’m assuming even the hyped date is wrong. My initial forecast was to be on the 6th and not today. I haven’t seen a single PGP key in the of the clues I’ve seen and only one on the Wiki. One of the messages said that trust will be key this year and that is going to be difficult with all of the fakes out there. I’m going to expect the authors to release on my original forecast and I plan on keeping my expectations low until then.
All I’ve been listening to while playing GTA V —Soulwax FM
- Someone went postal when the band started playing (most likely on crystal or some shit), he stole the mic, shoved it up his ass, starting moshing with the amp, broke beer bottles and started to roll all up on them on the floor naked
- Conversations about spite-fucking
- Having a pizza thrown at me, ergo bitches killing my vibe
- Cute drunk guy with his head on my lap
- Beer beer beer bier baer
elementary school was like “hell yeah”. middle school was like “hell no”. and high school. high school is just “hell”
college is just “what the hell”
and as far as i can tell life after college is just “to hell with it”
fuck college, get real work experience in the field you want to enter
var pants = “wet”;
if (pants === “wet”)
var wallet = 0;
I wanna say the one of the left is Rachel and the other is Angela.
Cibo Matto — Sugar Water (Mike D./Russell Simins/Marlo Caldato Jr. Remix)